Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Restoring deleted IMAP files/folders

I made a backup copy of the entire Pegasus directory, saved it on a new name, Pega12, and put it aside on a different drive. I then went back to the main Pegasus directory and deleted several files and folders in the IMAP mailbox assuming that if I ever needed to go back to the old IMAP emails I'll get it from Pega12 backup copy.

I went to Pega12 and noticed that whatever files and folders in the IMAP were deleted in the current environment of Pegasus is also not anymore in Pega12 although the New mail folder as well as the mailbox folders in the backup copy are different than the current environment. It's only the IMAP folders that somehow seems to automatically get updated.

Is there a way to open a backup copy with all its IMAP files and folders the way it was when I saved it before it was deleted?

I would very much appreciate hearing from anyone as soon as possible. Thank you

<SPAN lang=EN> <P>I made a backup copy of the entire Pegasus directory, saved it on a new name, Pega12, and put it aside on a different drive. I then went back to the main Pegasus directory and deleted several files and folders in the IMAP mailbox assuming that if I ever needed to go back to the old IMAP emails I'll get it from </SPAN>Pega12<SPAN lang=EN> backup copy.</P> <P>I went to Pega12 and noticed that whatever files and folders in the IMAP were deleted in the current environment of Pegasus is also not anymore in Pega12 although the New mail folder as well as the mailbox folders in the backup copy are different than the current environment. It's only the IMAP folders that somehow seems to automatically get updated. </P> <P>Is there a way to open a backup copy with all its IMAP files and folders the way it was when I saved it before it was deleted? </P></SPAN> <P align=left>I would very much appreciate hearing from <SPAN lang=EN>anyone </SPAN>as soon as possible. Thank you </P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft