Community Discussions and Support
URL Proxy

It worked. Many thanks. (But I am positive that I did not change anything).

It worked. Many thanks. (But I am positive that I did not change anything).

Until a couple of days ago, whenever I clicked on a link in an email, it would open in Mozilla Firefox. Since then, when I click on a link, a blue box appears headed URL Proxy with the message : Attempting to invoke Web browser... And then nothing happens, the box just sits there.

I have not changed any settings. Any ideas, please?

<p>Until a couple of days ago, whenever I clicked on a link in an email, it would open in Mozilla Firefox. Since then, when I click on a link, a blue box appears headed URL Proxy with the message : Attempting to invoke Web browser... And then nothing happens, the box just sits there.</p><p>I have not changed any settings. Any ideas, please?  </p>

[quote user="oonumberoo"]

Until a couple of days ago, whenever I clicked on a link in an email, it would open in Mozilla Firefox. Since then, when I click on a link, a blue box appears headed URL Proxy with the message : Attempting to invoke Web browser... And then nothing happens, the box just sits there.

I have not changed any settings. Any ideas, please? [/quote]

Make sure you have not selected "Use URLProxy" in Tools | Options | Hyperlinks.

[quote user="oonumberoo"]<p>Until a couple of days ago, whenever I clicked on a link in an email, it would open in Mozilla Firefox. Since then, when I click on a link, a blue box appears headed URL Proxy with the message : Attempting to invoke Web browser... And then nothing happens, the box just sits there.</p><p>I have not changed any settings. Any ideas, please? [/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Make sure you have not selected "Use URLProxy" in Tools | Options | Hyperlinks.</p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft