Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Tray / folder navigation in the folder window using the keyboard

Using the keyboard to navigate trays / folders is incredibly fast and I use it constantly, however three things would make it even better and get rid of frustrations:

* If the left arrow collapsed the containing tray regardless of  whether  the focus is on a tray or a folder (currently this only happens if it's on a folder for reasons unknown).

* If the quick-select using characters also allowed the use of non-alphabetic characters such as spaces, hyphens, etc. Instead they all reset the selection process, when only one key is really needed to reset it.

* Drag and drop folders onto closed trays. It currently only allows for drag and drop into open trays. It's inconvenient to have to open the receiving tray first then scroll all the way back (I have hundreds of folders in some of my trays).

Any word on whether these will be addressed in the next version ?

<p>Using the keyboard to navigate trays / folders is incredibly fast and I use it constantly, however three things would make it even better and get rid of frustrations: </p><p>* If the left arrow collapsed the containing tray regardless of  whether  the focus is on a tray or a folder (currently this only happens if it's on a folder for reasons unknown).</p><p>* If the quick-select using characters also allowed the use of non-alphabetic characters such as spaces, hyphens, etc. Instead they all reset the selection process, when only one key is really needed to reset it.</p><p>* Drag and drop folders onto closed trays. It currently only allows for drag and drop into open trays. It's inconvenient to have to open the receiving tray first then scroll all the way back (I have hundreds of folders in some of my trays).</p><p>Any word on whether these will be addressed in the next version ?</p><p>  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft