Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Copy Recently Used Addresses to Address Book

Agreed - thats the vast majority of my recently used addresses.  ignore/flag/highlight/report the rest.  Or just put the entry - which is an e-mail address - in the book by itself.

Agreed - thats the vast majority of my recently used addresses.  ignore/flag/highlight/report the rest.  Or just put the entry - which is an e-mail address - in the book by itself.

In addition to having a longer recently used list of addresess, I'd like to see an automatic copy/update of the REU items right to the main address book.

In addition to having a longer recently used list of addresess, I'd like to see an automatic copy/update of the REU items right to the main address book.

This would only be useful if the email address was of the form "display name"<email address> so that the address book would have a lookup name which it could then associate with an email address.

Martin 

&lt;p&gt;This would only be useful if the email address was of the form &quot;display name&quot;&amp;lt;email address&amp;gt; so that the address book would have a lookup name which it could then associate with an email address.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Martin&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft