Community Discussions and Support
Unidentified icon

I assume that you are correct, and as the folder was created as part of a corruption shutdown, I will delete it.

In passing, I would note that finding anything via the index is often very difficult. One would expect an entry under link, but none exists. I originally searched for icon, without success, and so on.

Is there anyway of logging suggested index entries and shortcomings?

Thank you for your help. 

<p>I assume that you are correct, and as the folder was created as part of a corruption shutdown, I will delete it.</p><p>In passing, I would note that finding anything via the index is often very difficult. One would expect an entry under link, but none exists. I originally searched for icon, without success, and so on.</p><p>Is there anyway of logging suggested index entries and shortcomings?</p><p>Thank you for your help. </p>

A new icon has appeared in the folders list.

It is the usual white envelope, with what looks like three links of a chain, hanging vertically over the left side of the envelope. Beside it, to the right are what I call three computer characters and on the extreme right are very large numbers either side of the colon. 

Any ideas?

<p>A new icon has appeared in the folders list. </p><p>It is the usual white envelope, with what looks like three links of a chain, hanging vertically over the left side of the envelope. Beside it, to the right are what I call three computer characters and on the extreme right are very large numbers either side of the colon. </p><p> Any ideas?  </p>

These sound like "Message Status Indicators" for a Digest mail or  one that indicates that the message is in a special format that includes both plain text and fancy-formatted versions. Look in the help file where you can see examples of the icons used and their respective meanings.

These sound like "Message Status Indicators" for a Digest mail or  one that indicates that the message is in a special format that includes both plain text and fancy-formatted versions. Look in the help file where you can see examples of the icons used and their respective meanings.

[quote user="oonumberoo"]

A new icon has appeared in the folders list.

It is the usual white envelope, with what looks like three links of a chain, hanging vertically over the left side of the envelope. Beside it, to the right are what I call three computer characters and on the extreme right are very large numbers either side of the colon. 

Any ideas?

[/quote]

Sure, sounds to me like a "Link" folder.

Pegasus Mail Link Folders

Link Folders are a specialized type of folder that can contain references to messages in any other folder in the system. Link Folders do not themselves actually contain messages - they only contain "links" to the messages in the folders where they are actually stored. Pegasus Mail uses Link Folders primarily to store the results of folder searches, but you can also create them yourself if you wish - for instance, you may find them useful as "to-do" lists. A Pegasus Mail Link Folder is a single file with the extension .PNL.

[quote user="oonumberoo"]<p>A new icon has appeared in the folders list. </p><p>It is the usual white envelope, with what looks like three links of a chain, hanging vertically over the left side of the envelope. Beside it, to the right are what I call three computer characters and on the extreme right are very large numbers either side of the colon. </p><p> Any ideas? </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Sure, sounds to me like a "Link" folder. </p><p>Pegasus Mail Link Folders Link Folders are a specialized type of folder that can contain references to messages in any other folder in the system. Link Folders do not themselves actually contain messages - they only contain "links" to the messages in the folders where they are actually stored. Pegasus Mail uses Link Folders primarily to store the results of folder searches, but you can also create them yourself if you wish - for instance, you may find them useful as "to-do" lists. A Pegasus Mail Link Folder is a single file with the extension .PNL.  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft