Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Pegasus New Forwarding Option

[quote user="dilberts_left_nut"]Just delete their details from the message body.
[/quote]

I would rather do a simple limited click forward, rather than an extended multi click, highlight-delete-etc process.

<p>[quote user="dilberts_left_nut"]Just delete their details from the message body. [/quote]</p><p>I would rather do a simple limited click forward, rather than an extended multi click, highlight-delete-etc process. </p>

Maybe there is a way of doing this ... but ,

I get mailings from lists & friends.  Sometimes I want to send mail items to other friends.
But, recognizing that they too may forward the item, I would rather not identify the items true source.
especially when its a friend who may not want to get subsequently spammed when a spammer picks it up
somewhere down the mail line.

So how do I change or obfuscate the original source and just say its being forwarded from me?

Or perhaps a new forwarding option could solve the problem.

This may get into an ethical discussion, but the danger of subsequent spamming I think overrules.

<p>Maybe there is a way of doing this ... but ,</p><p> I get mailings from lists & friends.  Sometimes I want to send mail items to other friends. But, recognizing that they too may forward the item, I would rather not identify the items true source. especially when its a friend who may not want to get subsequently spammed when a spammer picks it up somewhere down the mail line.</p><p>So how do I change or obfuscate the original source and just say its being forwarded from me? </p><p>Or perhaps a new forwarding option could solve the problem. </p><p>This may get into an ethical discussion, but the danger of subsequent spamming I think overrules. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft