Community Discussions and Support
Sent to self going to Junk or Suspicious Mail

Fixed!

Right click on Junk mail folder in Pegasus main window

> Auto filtering > Manage AutoFilter Folders 

Seach through list and delete the entry

Thanks for the lead Guy

George

<p>Fixed!</p><p>Right click on Junk mail folder in Pegasus main window</p><p>> Auto filtering > Manage AutoFilter Folders </p><p>Seach through list and delete the entry</p><p>Thanks for the lead Guy</p><p>George</p>

I have been a Pegasus Mail user bor more years than I can remember and have encountered a problem I cannot solve, I am using 4.6.3

All sent messages are going to "Junk of Suspicious Mail  foler - i.e. Spam.

While I can stop similar behaviour for inwards mail (using spamhalter and while list settings) I cannot fix this problem. When I go to Tools > Options > Ouitgoing Mail > Copy to Self the setting is correct ( icannot work out how to paste the screeen shot)

I have re-run the instalation but am reluctant to unistall and re-install as the last time I did that (several years ago) I lost all my saved emails.

Help please

I <p> I have been a Pegasus Mail user bor more years than I can remember and have encountered a problem I cannot solve, I am using 4.6.3</p><p>All sent messages are going to "Junk of Suspicious Mail  foler - i.e. Spam.</p><p>While I can stop similar behaviour for inwards mail (using spamhalter and while list settings) I cannot fix this problem. When I go to Tools > Options > Ouitgoing Mail > Copy to Self the setting is correct ( icannot work out how to paste the screeen shot)</p><p>I have re-run the instalation but am reluctant to unistall and re-install as the last time I did that (several years ago) I lost all my saved emails. </p><p>Help please</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>

Try this:

Rename your existing Copies to Self folder to 'Copies to Self_Old'.  Create a new Copies to Self folder.  Go to Tools > Options > Outgoing Mail > Copy to Self and use the 'Select folder' button to set the default folder to the newly created Copies to Self folder (don't type in the folder name).  Test.  If copies to self now go the Copies to Self folder then you can decide whether to move the messages from the Copies to Self_Old folder to the new Copies to Self folder and then delete the Copies to Self_Old folder or just leave the Copies to Self_Old folder as it ias a copies to self archive. 

<p>Try this:</p><p>Rename your existing Copies to Self folder to 'Copies to Self_Old'.  Create a new Copies to Self folder.  Go to Tools > Options > Outgoing Mail > Copy to Self and use the 'Select folder' button to set the default folder to the newly created Copies to Self folder (don't type in the folder name).  Test.  If copies to self now go the Copies to Self folder then you can decide whether to move the messages from the Copies to Self_Old folder to the new Copies to Self folder and then delete the Copies to Self_Old folder or just leave the Copies to Self_Old folder as it ias a copies to self archive.  </p><p> </p>

Thanks Brian, however it did not work. Also the test (addressed to myself) still went to Junk on receipt too.

George

<p>Thanks Brian, however it did not work. Also the test (addressed to myself) still went to Junk on receipt too.</p><p>George</p>

Review for conflict any copy-self filtering rules.
Tools > Mail filtering rules > Edit copy-self filtering rules...

Review for conflict any copy-self filtering rules. Tools > Mail filtering rules > Edit copy-self filtering rules...
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft