Community Discussions and Support
Is there still a mailing list for extension developers?

[quote user="Peter Strömblad"]You can use the forum: "Plugin and extension development" here at the community.[/quote]

Thanks!  I managed to miss that one.

- Vince 

<p>[quote user="Peter Strömblad"]You can use the forum: "<a href="/forums/53/ShowForum.aspx" class="" mce_href="/forums/53/ShowForum.aspx">Plugin and extension development</a>" here at the community.[/quote]</p><p>Thanks!  I managed to miss that one.</p><p> - Vince </p>

I followed the instructions (in forms240.zip's Read.me) for subscribing to such a mailing list.  My email was accepted.  I have received no response.

Also, is there a more recent "development kit" than forms240.zip?

Thanks.

- Vince

<p>I followed the instructions (in forms240.zip's Read.me) for subscribing to such a mailing list.  My email was accepted.  I have received no response.</p><p>Also, is there a more recent "development kit" than forms240.zip?</p><p>Thanks.</p><p> - Vince  </p>

Yes the Extensions List still exists but is dormant right now, mostly due to the awaited announcement of the new interface structure. The existing headers etc in Forms240.zip are still good mostly, and if you have troubles using them, just post a question or two.

Martin 

<p>Yes the Extensions List still exists but is dormant right now, mostly due to the awaited announcement of the new interface structure. The existing headers etc in Forms240.zip are still good mostly, and if you have troubles using them, just post a question or two.</p><p> </p><p>Martin </p>

You can use the forum: "Plugin and extension development" here at the community.

You can use the forum: "<A class="" href="http://community.pmail.com/forums/53/ShowForum.aspx" mce_href="/forums/53/ShowForum.aspx">Plugin and extension development</A>" here at the community.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft