Pegasus Mail Suggestions
All Documents View

I am currently working with Lotus Notes at work, and although as I understand, it uses a database approach for mail storage and as such may be different to Pmail's pmm file approach, I noticed a feature which is very handy: Clicking on a category in the folder manager allows you to select an "all documents" view.

This is comparable, I guess, to a search link folder in Pegasus, which includes all emails in the account. I have found this to be very helpful, when one more or less remembers when a email arrived, but does not want to go through the process of entering all the required search parameters.

Maybe this functionality could be developed out of the search functionality in Pegasus, although this search folder would continuously have to be updated.

cheers,

Rolf

<p>I am currently working with Lotus Notes at work, and although as I understand, it uses a database approach for mail storage and as such may be different to Pmail's pmm file approach, I noticed a feature which is very handy: Clicking on a category in the folder manager allows you to select an "all documents" view. </p><p>This is comparable, I guess, to a search link folder in Pegasus, which includes all emails in the account. I have found this to be very helpful, when one more or less remembers when a email arrived, but does not want to go through the process of entering all the required search parameters.</p><p>Maybe this functionality could be developed out of the search functionality in Pegasus, although this search folder would continuously have to be updated. </p><p>cheers,</p><p>Rolf  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft