Community Discussions and Support
Sending reply using a template

[quote user="MartinTruckenbrodt"]

Hello,

for some local e-mail addresses I have to send a auto reply.

I have done aglobal rule using the action Sending reply using a template.  Also I've done a txt file for a template.

The reply has added following lines automatically:

Message-ID: EB5DB92.51C2D481.0004@server
Comment: Missing date header inserted by host server.
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 10:08:05 +0200

[SOLVED]: How to prevent adding of these lines?

[SOLUTION]: I've added two blank lines on top of file.

Is it possible to use a HTM(L) file, too?[/quote]

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking.  Where do you want to use an html file?

[quote user="MartinTruckenbrodt"] <P>Hello,</P> <P>for some local e-mail addresses I have to send a auto reply.</P> <P>I have done aglobal rule using the action Sending reply using a template.  Also I've done a txt file for a template.</P> <P>The reply has added following lines automatically:</P> <P>Message-ID: <A href="mailto:EB5DB92.51C2D481.0004@server" mce_href="mailto:EB5DB92.51C2D481.0004@server">EB5DB92.51C2D481.0004@server</A> Comment: Missing date header inserted by host server. Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 10:08:05 +0200</P> <P>[SOLVED]: How to prevent adding of these lines?</P> <P>[SOLUTION]: I've added two blank lines on top of file.</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>Is it possible to use a HTM(L) file, too?[/quote]</P> <P>I'm not sure exactly what you are asking.  Where do you want to use an html file?</P>

Hello,

for some local e-mail addresses I have to send a auto reply.

I have done aglobal rule using the action Sending reply using a template.  Also I've done a txt file for a template.

The reply has added following lines automatically:

Message-ID: EB5DB92.51C2D481.0004@server
Comment: Missing date header inserted by host server.
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 10:08:05 +0200

[SOLVED]: How to prevent adding of these lines?

[SOLUTION]: I've added two blank lines on top of file.

Is it possible to use a HTM(L) file, too? 

Bye Martin

<P>Hello,</P> <P>for some local e-mail addresses I have to send a auto reply.</P> <P>I have done aglobal rule using the action Sending reply using a template.  Also I've done a txt file for a template.</P> <P>The reply has added following lines automatically:</P> <P>Message-ID: <A href="mailto:EB5DB92.51C2D481.0004@server" mce_href="mailto:EB5DB92.51C2D481.0004@server">EB5DB92.51C2D481.0004@server</A> Comment: Missing date header inserted by host server. Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 10:08:05 +0200</P> <P>[SOLVED]: How to prevent adding of these lines?</P> <P>[SOLUTION]: I've added two blank lines on top of file.</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>Is it possible to use a HTM(L) file, too? </P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P> Bye Martin</P>

[quote user="MartinTruckenbrodt"]

Is it possible to use a HTM(L) file, too? 

[/quote]

Hello,

bump.

Bye Martin

[quote user="MartinTruckenbrodt"] <P mce_keep="true">Is it possible to use a HTM(L) file, too? </P> <P>[/quote]</P> <P>Hello,</P> <P>bump.</P> <P>Bye Martin</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft