Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Feature request for the mailing lists functions

Hi !

Once again, what I asked for was already there, my apologies for this stupid thread. In fact since there was a button to add addresses from the address book, I was looking for a button saying "add an address", and did not think to even try typing directly into the window where all the email addresses of a given are listed.

Anyway, thanks !

Ginhead. 

<p>Hi !</p><p>Once again, what I asked for was already there, my apologies for this stupid thread. In fact since there was a button to add addresses from the address book, I was looking for a button saying "add an address", and did not think to even try typing directly into the window where all the email addresses of a given are listed.</p><p>Anyway, thanks !</p><p>Ginhead. </p>

Hi !

I usually use a lots of lines before I present the feature request, but this time, let's make it short [:)]. Here is what I suggest : could it be possible to be able to add to a list email adresses that are not from the adress book ?

Thanks !

Ginhead. 

<p>Hi !</p><p>I usually use a lots of lines before I present the feature request, but this time, let's make it short [:)]. Here is what I suggest : could it be possible to be able to add to a list email adresses that are not from the adress book ?</p><p>Thanks !</p><p>Ginhead. </p>

[quote user="Ginhead"]

Hi !

I usually use a lots of lines before I present the feature request, but this time, let's make it short [:)]. Here is what I suggest : could it be possible to be able to add to a list email adresses that are not from the adress book ?
Thanks !
Ginhead. 

[/quote]

Not quite sure what you mean here, you are free to add any address to any D-List by typing or drag/drop or right mouse function.

[quote user="Ginhead"]<p>Hi !</p><p>I usually use a lots of lines before I present the feature request, but this time, let's make it short [:)]. Here is what I suggest : could it be possible to be able to add to a list email adresses that are not from the adress book ? Thanks ! Ginhead. </p><p>[/quote]</p><p>Not quite sure what you mean here, you are free to add any address to any D-List by typing or drag/drop or right mouse function.</p><p> </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft