Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Folder in Search Results should be full

When I try to find where a mail is, I get a folder as part of the search results. It would be much more useful if the folder was a path starting at the mailbox. The reason for this request is that my mail is stored in a tree. I have customers and suppliers, but some people may be in both under the same name. I also have many "Misc" and "zzz" folders for the odds and sods. If I get a folder of zzz there is not enough information to find the mail. However, if the folder result was "Company/Suppliers/zzz", the chances of finding the mail are very high.

Stephen

<p>When I try to find where a mail is, I get a folder as part of the search results. It would be much more useful if the folder was a path starting at the mailbox. The reason for this request is that my mail is stored in a tree. I have customers and suppliers, but some people may be in both under the same name. I also have many "Misc" and "zzz" folders for the odds and sods. If I get a folder of zzz there is not enough information to find the mail. However, if the folder result was "Company/Suppliers/zzz", the chances of finding the mail are very high.</p><p> Stephen </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft