Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Dear Pegasus, the Pegasus logo is beauty in my humble opinion.

I only just started using it on Turkey day and it has grown on me mainly because the color schemes are "Heaven Worthy".  Even the slight off color makes it look like lightning in the sky from Jesus Christ if I could be so humiliated to say so myself.  It took a couple of hours it seems for the learning curve of setting up the mail-client, but it is worth it so far.  You are probably surprised to see that someone had fun sending funny jokes to oneself.  During the test some frustrations came up like some companies are very harsh on their requirements of proprietary information and matching criteria.  If you do not fit the mold then your POP3 and SMTP service provider may not even allow you to access their system.  That is what I have tried so do not dispair if you have all the correct settings yet connections are impossible.  Just make sure you switch to a service provider that caters to your needs.  Other than that little hickup, great job so far.  I hope you continue on to be the best; In other words, "Heaven Worthy!" 

I only just started using it on Turkey day and it has grown on me mainly because the color schemes are "Heaven Worthy".  Even the slight off color makes it look like lightning in the sky from Jesus Christ if I could be so humiliated to say so myself.  It took a couple of hours it seems for the learning curve of setting up the mail-client, but it is worth it so far.  You are probably surprised to see that someone had fun sending funny jokes to oneself.  During the test some frustrations came up like some companies are very harsh on their requirements of proprietary information and matching criteria.  If you do not fit the mold then your POP3 and SMTP service provider may not even allow you to access their system.  That is what I have tried so do not dispair if you have all the correct settings yet connections are impossible.  Just make sure you switch to a service provider that caters to your needs.  Other than that little hickup, great job so far.  I hope you continue on to be the best; In other words, "Heaven Worthy!" 
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft