Community Discussions and Support
Transferred to an XP Laptop and cannot send mail

Can you provide any more information? Exactly at what point does the crash occur? Does the crash message say anything that might assist us?

Cheers!

-- David --

Can you provide any more information? Exactly at what point does the crash occur? Does the crash message say anything that might assist us? Cheers! -- David --

For ease sake I used a Windows 95 upgraded to windows 98 Laptop (original Micron) as a back-up for all mail.  I upgraded that laptop to the latest pegaus (worked fine) and then installed it all on the new laptop as I had done in the past without difficulty.  I can read all my e-mail and all the various mailboxes are fully available, but when I try to send any e-mail Pegasus crashes.  Any advise on where I went wrong or how to correct this?  Thanks in advance

For ease sake I used a Windows 95 upgraded to windows 98 Laptop (original Micron) as a back-up for all mail.  I upgraded that laptop to the latest pegaus (worked fine) and then installed it all on the new laptop as I had done in the past without difficulty.  I can read all my e-mail and all the various mailboxes are fully available, but when I try to send any e-mail Pegasus crashes.  Any advise on where I went wrong or how to correct this?  Thanks in advance
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft