Community Discussions and Support
Printing problem

Hello,

If the message you want to print is an html message, you can try to use Bearhtml to print it. First make sure you have Bearhtml's attention by keying in Shift + F1. If Bearhtml help appears, all is well, key in Shift + F1 again to return to the message.  Now try Shift + Ctrl + P to have Bearhtml print the message.

If that does not produce the right results, you might try:  Edit Bearhtml.ini to state PrintSetup=yes, save the file then restart Pegasus Mail. Re-open the message and key in Shift +_ Ctrl + P and this time a Print Setup dialog appears with a Print Propertys/Advanced button. Check the setup and advanced setup pages for alternative tray selections and set as required. Click Ok to actually print the message.

HTH

Martin 

<p>Hello,</p><p>    If the message you want to print is an html message, you can try to use Bearhtml to print it. First make sure you have Bearhtml's attention by keying in Shift + F1. If Bearhtml help appears, all is well, key in Shift + F1 again to return to the message.  Now try Shift + Ctrl + P to have Bearhtml print the message.</p><p>If that does not produce the right results, you might try:  Edit Bearhtml.ini to state PrintSetup=yes, save the file then restart Pegasus Mail. Re-open the message and key in Shift +_ Ctrl + P and this time a Print Setup dialog appears with a Print Propertys/Advanced button. Check the setup and advanced setup pages for alternative tray selections and set as required. Click Ok to actually print the message.  </p><p>HTH</p><p> Martin </p>

I just got a new printer -- a Canon all-in-one Pixma 830.  It has a paper cassette in the bottom as well as a paper feeder up above, and a switch to specify which one you want to use.  I have the lower cassette set as the default.  I've tried to choose the tray from the "Printer setup" button in the print options popup.  But Pegasus somehow overrides all printer settings and forces the printer to print from the upper feeder.  This is happening only in Pegasus, so Canon tech support has been unable to help.

Any ideas?

<p>I just got a new printer -- a Canon all-in-one Pixma 830.  It has a paper cassette in the bottom as well as a paper feeder up above, and a switch to specify which one you want to use.  I have the lower cassette set as the default.  I've tried to choose the tray from the "Printer setup" button in the print options popup.  But Pegasus somehow overrides all printer settings and forces the printer to print from the upper feeder.  This is happening only in Pegasus, so Canon tech support has been unable to help. </p><p>Any ideas? </p><p> </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft