Community Discussions and Support
question about mailing list and headers

I also have problems with this.

I found another post  http://community.pmail.com/forums/post/3553.aspx
but noboby helped

That's one reason I should never use Mercury in my own organization. Nobody is able to reply to a simple question and help files are useless.

anyone please? Why the option "disable header stripping" is not working? Is there a way?

When someone sends an email to list@mydomain.com and to: john@mydomain.com and cc:mike@mydomain.com. Why Mercury strips john@ and mike@ and makes impossible the recipient reply to all. is there a way?

Anyone please? Mercury developer?? anybody home??

<p>I also have problems with this.</p><p>I found another post  http://community.pmail.com/forums/post/3553.aspx but noboby helped</p><p>That's one reason I should never use Mercury in my own organization. Nobody is able to reply to a simple question and help files are useless. </p><p>anyone please? Why the option "disable header stripping" is not working? Is there a way?</p><p>When someone sends an email to list@mydomain.com and to: john@mydomain.com and cc:mike@mydomain.com. Why Mercury strips john@ and mike@ and makes impossible the recipient reply to all. is there a way?</p><p>Anyone please? Mercury developer?? anybody home??  </p>

I am trying to use a mailing list and I have a small problem.  When I send an email to the list and I also have other email addresses either cc'd or in the To: line.  Anyone on the list recieves the message but the cc and To list is empty except for the address of the list.  This is a problem when they reply_all since it will not send to the non-list addresses.  Can anyone tell me what setting can fix this?

I am trying to use a mailing list and I have a small problem.  When I send an email to the list and I also have other email addresses either cc'd or in the To: line.  Anyone on the list recieves the message but the cc and To list is empty except for the address of the list.  This is a problem when they reply_all since it will not send to the non-list addresses.  Can anyone tell me what setting can fix this?

On tab "Distribution" check "Disable header stripping..." (not 100% certain about the To field though

On tab "Distribution" check "Disable header stripping..." (not 100% certain about the To field though

I have tried that and it still strips both the to and the cc field.  I will double check though when I have time.

I have tried that and it still strips both the to and the cc field.  I will double check though when I have time.

I have tried about every option dealing with headers in the distribution page of mailing lists setup and cannot get any to not strip both to and cc fields.  Is it possible that it is my smart host or something?

I have tried about every option dealing with headers in the distribution page of mailing lists setup and cannot get any to not strip both to and cc fields.  Is it possible that it is my smart host or something?

Am a bit too busy to test myself at the moment, will test this later.

Am a bit too busy to test myself at the moment, will test this later.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft