Pegasus Mail Suggestions
News of the World?

Dear Pegasus people,

I see that someone scaled Mt. Snowdon naked -- perhaps the political statement of the year. (Which isn't very old yet...)

How splendid that Mr. Harris is not just concerned but was moved to take steps against email snoops. I'd like to think of his actions as a small step forward toward the human Snowdon's elevation to at least Man of the Year.

I discovered this by checking the 11/13/13 Developer News Page. It's a good read as always. I recommend it.

And I was thus reminded to make my neglected 2013 donation.

I hope some of you -- all of you! will join me in that.

Rhonda of the Mountain

<p>Dear Pegasus people,</p><p>I see that someone scaled Mt. Snowdon naked -- perhaps the political statement of the year. (Which isn't very old yet...)</p><p>How splendid that Mr. Harris is not just concerned but was moved to take steps against email snoops. I'd like to think of his actions as a small step forward toward the human Snowdon's elevation to at least Man of the Year. </p><p> I discovered this by checking the 11/13/13 Developer News Page. It's a good read as always. I recommend it.</p><p> And I was thus reminded to make my neglected 2013 donation. </p><p> I hope some of you -- all of you! will join me in that.</p><p>Rhonda of the Mountain </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft