Pegasus Mail Suggestions
DEL button working to get rid of "recent search results" the thing I was hoping for in 4.70 :-(

I have been using Pegasus for a long time.

If there is one small thing I have been hoping for since as long as I can remember is an more efficient way to get rid of recent search results.

Currently.

-Need to select DELETE on the Menu then OK to confirm, one after the other. Repeat until cleaning task done.

How about - Selecting as many as we want with CTRL-CLICK (like for message selection) and just use the DEL button to kiss them goodbye?

They are just search results after all. Deleting them do not delete the actual messages.

<p>I have been using Pegasus for a long time.</p><p>If there is one small thing I have been hoping for since as long as I can remember is an more efficient way to get rid of recent search results.</p><p> Currently. </p><p>-Need to select DELETE on the Menu then OK to confirm, one after the other. Repeat until cleaning task done. </p><p> How about - Selecting as many as we want with CTRL-CLICK (like for message selection) and just use the DEL button to kiss them goodbye?</p><p>They are just search results after all. Deleting them do not delete the actual messages. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft