Community Discussions and Support
Having more than 1 email address

Yes it's possible. Go Tools -> Identities -> add (see the help there) and create an identity for each "address" (or person/function) you want to be.

Now when replying to a message, just choose  the identity you wish.

You can even automate that by creating a folder for the messages from each identity, create a filter rule to move the messages into that folder and in the right mouse of each folder set the identity to use to the one you want.

regards

<p>Yes it's possible. Go Tools -> Identities -> add (see the help there) and create an identity for each "address" (or person/function) you want to be.</p><p>Now when replying to a message, just choose  the identity you wish.</p><p>You can even automate that by creating a folder for the messages from each identity, create a filter rule to move the messages into that folder and in the right mouse of each folder set the identity to use to the one you want.</p><p>regards </p><p>  </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

Hi,

I'm new to Pegasus Mail and would like it to check emails for 5 different addresses.

For example:
info (at) somedomain (dot) com
support (at) somedomain (dot) com
a.s.o.

If someone writes me to some address, then my answer should come from the address he wrote to.

I could configure many POP accounts for downloading received emails, but the "Tools -- Internet Options -- General" tab only let me choose one email address.

If receiving emails from more than one address is possible, I would also like that emails on all accounts to be downloaded at the "same" time.
Is this possible?

Thanks for any help.

<P>Hi,</P> <P>I'm new to Pegasus Mail and would like it to <STRONG>check emails for 5 different addresses</STRONG>.</P> <P>For example: info (at) somedomain (dot) com support (at) somedomain (dot) com a.s.o.</P> <P><STRONG>If someone writes me to some address, then my answer should come from the address he wrote to.</STRONG></P> <P>I could configure many POP accounts for downloading received emails, but <STRONG>the "Tools -- Internet Options -- General" tab only let me choose one email address</STRONG>.</P> <P>If receiving emails from more than one address is possible, I would also like that <STRONG>emails on all accounts to be downloaded at the "same" time</STRONG>. Is this possible?</P> <P>Thanks for any help.</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft