International Pegasus Mail
Pegasus Mail with Windows 7

Didn't encounter that problem. If I enlarge the font in Windows, it will be enlarged in all levels of menueitems. Only Fonts for folderlist, editor and prieview have to be set in Pegasus.

bye    Olaf

<p>Didn't encounter that problem. If I enlarge the font in Windows, it will be enlarged in all levels of menueitems. Only Fonts for folderlist, editor and prieview have to be set in Pegasus.</p><p>bye    Olaf</p><p> </p>

Hello

I moved with Pegasus (V 4.7 German) from Windows XP to a new computer running Windows 7.

The move morked perfectly - however, some PMail menus are shown in a very small size:

While the top menu line follows windows settings (i.e. can be enlarged) the lower levels in the menu hierarchy stay unchanged - very small  -  hardly unreadable. (Monitor resolution 1920 x 1080)

I can change the font size of e-mail text.

Has somebody encountered and resolved this problem?

<p>Hello</p><p>I moved with Pegasus (V 4.7 German) from Windows XP to a new computer running Windows 7.</p><p>The move morked perfectly - however, some PMail menus are shown in a very small size:</p><p>While the top menu line follows windows settings (i.e. can be enlarged) the lower levels in the menu hierarchy stay unchanged - very small  -  hardly unreadable. (Monitor resolution 1920 x 1080)</p><p>I can change the font size of e-mail text.</p><p>Has somebody encountered and resolved this problem?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft