Community Discussions and Support
Using a company wide signature.

Yes the decision is that we do want to use our company logo in our signature.   We can do it in the client but if we did it in the server it would be easier to enforce.

Yes the decision is that we do want to use our company logo in our signature.   We can do it in the client but if we did it in the server it would be easier to enforce.

I have been asked to make everyone's account use a common company wide signature that will include our company logo and also the disclaimer currently added by Mercury.  I am trying to work out a way to do this in Mercury rather than setting it up in everyone's email client one at a time.

We use the Insert Text feature on an outgoing filter to add our disclaimer already and I note that we could make an HTML version of the disclaimer but that it would not support graphics.   I assume this means that we could not add our GIF format company logo in this way.

How do other people meet this need?

<p>I have been asked to make everyone's account use a common company wide signature that will include our company logo and also the disclaimer currently added by Mercury.  I am trying to work out a way to do this in Mercury rather than setting it up in everyone's email client one at a time. </p><p>  We use the Insert Text feature on an outgoing filter to add our disclaimer already and I note that we could make an HTML version of the disclaimer but that it would not support graphics.   I assume this means that we could not add our GIF format company logo in this way.</p><p> How do other people meet this need?  </p>

Are you referring to putting a graphic in the signature ? - that's not a need I have.  Even the clients who once did that using other tools, have now changed their minds.

<P>Are you referring to putting a graphic in the signature ? - that's not a need I have.  Even the clients who once did that using other tools, have now changed their minds.</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft