Community Discussions and Support
Copy/paste addresses from distribution lists or address book?

[quote user="Dustoff"]

I would like to copy and paste, or move, long lists of addresses

from distribution lists to address book or back. It would also be

convenient to copy just the addresses from either to paste into a word

or text document. Is there any way I can do this? I have ver. 4.31 but

am about to upgrade to 4.41.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Copying the addresses from the addressbook is no problem, it's simply a drag and drop or a selection from an addressbook.  Going from a dist. list to an addressbook is more difficult and what I do is import the dist. list PML file into Excel  put it into the format required and import it back into an addressbook.

[quote user="Dustoff"]<p>I would like to copy and paste, or move, long lists of addresses from distribution lists to address book or back. It would also be convenient to copy just the addresses from either to paste into a word or text document. Is there any way I can do this? I have ver. 4.31 but am about to upgrade to 4.41.</p><p> Thanks.  </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Copying the addresses from the addressbook is no problem, it's simply a drag and drop or a selection from an addressbook.  Going from a dist. list to an addressbook is more difficult and what I do is import the dist. list PML file into Excel  put it into the format required and import it back into an addressbook.  </p>

I would like to copy and paste, or move, long lists of addresses

from distribution lists to address book or back. It would also be

convenient to copy just the addresses from either to paste into a word

or text document. Is there any way I can do this? I have ver. 4.31 but

am about to upgrade to 4.41.

Thanks.

<p>I would like to copy and paste, or move, long lists of addresses from distribution lists to address book or back. It would also be convenient to copy just the addresses from either to paste into a word or text document. Is there any way I can do this? I have ver. 4.31 but am about to upgrade to 4.41.</p><p> Thanks.  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft