Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Copying a address from the addressbook

Thank you Michael

Yes, this is a way to do that. 

The manipulation is maybe not so quick and easy to do.

I wonder if we can have the same behaviour like in a message window, where a right-click on a green address in the "From" or "To" field opens these options :

• Start a new message
  • Copy address to clipboard

Luc

<p>Thank you Michael</p><p>Yes, this is a way to do that. </p><p>The manipulation is maybe not so quick and easy to do. </p><p>I wonder if we can have the same behaviour like in a message window, where a right-click on a green address in the "From" or "To" field opens these options :</p><ul><li>Start a new message</li><li>Copy address to clipboard</li><li>...  </li></ul><p>Luc </p>

Hello

It would be nice to copy an email address in the clipboard from the addressbook. If I select a name in a book, the email address come in green in the right window. A right-clic on it may open a dialog box where I can confirm if I want to copy this email address in the clipboard.

<p>Hello</p><p>It would be nice to copy an email address in the clipboard from the addressbook. If I select a name in a book, the email address come in green in the right window. A right-clic on it may open a dialog box where I can confirm if I want to copy this email address in the clipboard. </p>

[quote user="lucjoqc"]It would be nice to copy an email address in the clipboard from the addressbook. If I select a name in a book, the email address come in green in the right window.[/quote]

Highlight the address and press Ctrl+C ...

<p>[quote user="lucjoqc"]It would be nice to copy an email address in the clipboard from the addressbook. If I select a name in a book, the email address come in green in the right window.[/quote]</p><p>Highlight the address and press Ctrl+C ...</p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft