Pegasus Mail Suggestions
An idea about the future

Hi all !

Here is a short post to submit an idea about the future of Pegasus Mail. There is an almost 20 years operating system project called React OS which has taken the crowfunding path for future releases. According to their official website, they are looking for a default email client and I thought Pegasus Mail could be the one. From what I understood, it is possible to sign a contract for non open source software and thus include a payment scheme. It could help to raise the user base, secure some sort of financing and, who knows, benefit from exchanges with other professionnal programmers.

I think it is worth the try and if this idea is picked up by David, then I hope it'll be for the best.

Cheers ! 

<p>Hi all !</p><p>Here is a short post to submit an idea about the future of Pegasus Mail. There is an almost 20 years operating system project called React OS which has taken the crowfunding path for future releases. According to their official website, they are looking for a default email client and I thought Pegasus Mail could be the one. From what I understood, it is possible to sign a contract for non open source software and thus include a payment scheme. It could help to raise the user base, secure some sort of financing and, who knows, benefit from exchanges with other professionnal programmers.</p><p>I think it is worth the try and if this idea is picked up by David, then I hope it'll be for the best.</p><p>Cheers !  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft