Pegasus Mail Suggestions
No time zone correction in selective mail download window

I am in the habit of leaving my mail on the server for a while and only downloading the recent messages using selective mail download.  Ideally I would just select the block of new messages at the top of the list and mark them for retrieval.  But since there appears to be no way to correct the time zone in this list, some of the new messages are mixed in with the old messages that I have previously downloaded.  This is because they are sorted according to the times at the senders location instead of the corresponding times in my location.  As a result I have to spend a while carefully making sure that I am finding all of the new messages and none of the old ones.  Since there is already a check box to turn on time zone correction for the messages in the regular folders, why not have this apply to the selective mail download window as well?  It would be great if someone could fix this - thanks.

I am in the habit of leaving my mail on the server for a while and only downloading the recent messages using selective mail download.  Ideally I would just select the block of new messages at the top of the list and mark them for retrieval.  But since there appears to be no way to correct the time zone in this list, some of the new messages are mixed in with the old messages that I have previously downloaded.  This is because they are sorted according to the times at the senders location instead of the corresponding times in my location.  As a result I have to spend a while carefully making sure that I am finding all of the new messages and none of the old ones.  Since there is already a check box to turn on time zone correction for the messages in the regular folders, why not have this apply to the selective mail download window as well?  It would be great if someone could fix this - thanks.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft