Community Discussions and Support
Error 10 processing fetch command

Found the problem...

I'd ran out of disk space!!!

It still leaves my query about unread messages but, as it is un-related to this topic I'll open a new thread.

Cheers

<p>Found the problem...</p><p> I'd ran out of disk space!!!</p><p>It still leaves my query about unread messages but, as it is un-related to this topic I'll open a new thread.</p><p>  Cheers  </p>

I am using Outlook Express to read my IMAP mail box on Mercury/32. Since upgrading to 4.5 every time I try to send/recieve I get the error "Error 10 processing FETCH command". I cannot now receive my e-mail.

Interestingly, before the upgrade, every time I clicked send/recieve I got 7 messages downloaded but I couldn't see them in my inbox. I don't know if this has got anything to do with it or not.

I also tried enabling session logging in mercuryI but every time I went back in to the configuration the file name I had selected was lost?

Does any one know what is happening any why or is there any way I can revert back to the previous version of Mercury?

Thanks a lot

<p>I am using Outlook Express to read my IMAP mail box on Mercury/32. Since upgrading to 4.5 every time I try to send/recieve I get the error "Error 10 processing FETCH command". I cannot now receive my e-mail.</p><p>Interestingly, before the upgrade, every time I clicked send/recieve I got 7 messages downloaded but I couldn't see them in my inbox. I don't know if this has got anything to do with it or not.</p><p>I also tried enabling session logging in mercuryI but every time I went back in to the configuration the file name I had selected was lost? </p><p>Does any one know what is happening any why or is there any way I can revert back to the previous version of Mercury?</p><p>Thanks a lot  </p>

You can revert back to 4.01 but since Imap in 4.51 is so much improved I wouldn't do that.

Dwell into why your session logging is failing. If you set session logging, you set it to a directory. This setting shall stick, and be visible within mercury.ini. To be very sure, set the directory, enable session logging - then exit Mercury and start it again. Your mercury.ini file section [MercuryI] shall contain this setting - open the ini-file to verify. Then start your fault finding.

<P>You can revert back to 4.01 but since Imap in 4.51 is so much improved I wouldn't do that.</P> <P> Dwell into why your session logging is failing. If you set session logging, you set it to a directory. This setting shall stick, and be visible within mercury.ini. To be very sure, set the directory, enable session logging - then exit Mercury and start it again. Your mercury.ini file section [MercuryI] shall contain this setting - open the ini-file to verify. Then start your fault finding.</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft