Pegasus Mail Suggestions
When forwarding a mail, Pegasus doubles it size!

[quote user="brainstuff"]@Michael I do not expect this issue in pegasus (it is perhaps doe to a wrong html code?)... but I hope that the policy of the Pegasus developpers is to fix such problems asap .... and not ... like the thunderbird developpers in 20 years or more! TB has a a similar, more severe  problem: "attaching ..." since xx years  (if you responds to a mail with a picture in it, TB displays often a "Warning Window" .. "attaching ..." and then you can wait for the next 1000 years or you can cancel the sending.
[/quote]

Hi

I have kind of the opposite experience. I stopped using Pegasus about a year ago exactly because errors and inconveniences were never fixed. I switched to Thunderbird, and the only thing I regret now is that I didn't do it a lot earlier. One of the biggest advantages of Thunderbird compared to Pegasus is that it has a search index database. It's like having Google inside your mail software! Very smart! Another advantage is that you don't need to open a message to see the whole subject-line.

Henrik

<p>[quote user="brainstuff"]<b>@Michael I do not expect this issue in pegasus (it is perhaps doe to a wrong html code?)... but I hope that the policy of the Pegasus developpers is to fix such problems asap .... and not ... like the thunderbird developpers in 20 years or more! TB has a a similar, more severe  problem: "attaching ..." since xx years  (if you responds to a mail with a picture in it, TB displays often a "Warning Window" .. "attaching ..." and then you can wait for the next 1000 years or you can cancel the sending. </b>[/quote]</p><p>Hi</p><p>I have kind of the opposite experience. I stopped using Pegasus about a year ago exactly because errors and inconveniences were never fixed. I switched to Thunderbird, and the only thing I regret now is that I didn't do it a lot earlier. One of the biggest advantages of Thunderbird compared to Pegasus is that it has a search index database. It's like having Google inside your mail software! Very smart! Another advantage is that you don't need to open a message to see the whole subject-line.</p><p>Henrik </p>

Hi!

I just forwarded a mail with 7 photos to a friend. Afterwards I discovered that the mail I had sent contained each photo TWICE - doubling it's size!

That's a somewhat tragi-comic error...! :-)

On request, I could upload the mail?! (It's 10 MB.)

<p>Hi!</p><p>I just forwarded a mail with 7 photos to a friend. Afterwards I discovered that the mail I had sent contained each photo TWICE - doubling it's size! </p><p>That's a somewhat tragi-comic error...! :-) </p><p>On request, I could upload the mail?! (It's 10 MB.)</p>

Anyway, you can find attachments and delete them. May by that you have whole original Email attached to the forwarded mail. At least try to review your attachment list before sending.

Anyway, you can find attachments and delete them. May by that you have whole original Email attached to the forwarded mail. At least try to review your attachment list before sending.

[quote user="Henrik Rosenø"]I just forwarded a mail with 7 photos to a friend. Afterwards I discovered that the mail I had sent contained each photo TWICE - doubling it's size! [/quote]

For unknown reasons this happens once in a while. If you (or anyone else) can figure out a pattern triggering this we would be glad to fix it!

<p>[quote user="Henrik Rosenø"]I just forwarded a mail with 7 photos to a friend. Afterwards I discovered that the mail I had sent contained each photo TWICE - doubling it's size! [/quote]</p><p>For unknown reasons this happens once in a while. If you (or anyone else) can figure out a pattern triggering this we would be glad to fix it!</p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

@Michael I do not expect this issue in pegasus (it is perhaps doe to a wrong html code?)... but I hope that the policy of the Pegasus developpers is to fix such problems asap .... and not ... like the thunderbird developpers in 20 years or more! TB has a a similar, more severe  problem: "attaching ..." since xx years  (if you responds to a mail with a picture in it, TB displays often a "Warning Window" .. "attaching ..." and then you can wait for the next 1000 years or you can cancel the sending.

<b>@Michael I do not expect this issue in pegasus (it is perhaps doe to a wrong html code?)... but I hope that the policy of the Pegasus developpers is to fix such problems asap .... and not ... like the thunderbird developpers in 20 years or more! TB has a a similar, more severe  problem: "attaching ..." since xx years  (if you responds to a mail with a picture in it, TB displays often a "Warning Window" .. "attaching ..." and then you can wait for the next 1000 years or you can cancel the sending. </b>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft