Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Please show images in copies-to-self

There's been a whole thread about this feature request http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/38800.aspx

Even though I can understand there are different needs and situations, after having used PMail for quite a while now, this still is something I consider very important.

Granted one shouldn't use the email client as an archive, still there are cases where the attachment is really important.

The other day I sent some images to a colleague of mine, being in a rush at work I ended up writing something like: "Ref. attached, what do you think?"

I did it on the fly and I lost track of the img (was it downloaded from the Internet, was somewhere on my hard drive?). I don't consider myself an unorganized person, just when people are in a hurry things can get a tad out of control.

That's where software becomes useful, after all we invented to make our life easier.

I know there are other priorities, I really hope David will consider this option at least to give the opportunity for who need it to turn it on.

Just my 2 c.

<p>There's been a whole thread about this feature request http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/38800.aspx</p><p>Even though I can understand there are different needs and situations, after having used PMail for quite a while now, this still is something I consider very important.</p><p>Granted one shouldn't use the email client as an archive, still there are cases where the attachment is really important.</p><p>The other day I sent some images to a colleague of mine, being in a rush at work I ended up writing something like: "Ref. attached, what do you think?"</p><p>I did it on the fly and I lost track of the img (was it downloaded from the Internet, was somewhere on my hard drive?). I don't consider myself an unorganized person, just when people are in a hurry things can get a tad out of control.</p><p>That's where software becomes useful, after all we invented to make our life easier.</p><p>I know there are other priorities, I really hope David will consider this option at least to give the opportunity for who need it to turn it on.</p><p>Just my 2 c. </p>

I often paste images (screenshots) directly in between the lines of text when I compose an email. And I often need to refer back to those emails by reading my copy-to-self copies. But then the images are blank.

(From Pegasus 4.7 "The URL does not use a recognized protocol (12006)" appears where the images should be.)

It seems other email clients do not have this problem. 

<p style="font-family: Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 12px;">I often paste images (screenshots) directly in between the lines of text when I compose an email. And I often need to refer back to those emails by reading my copy-to-self copies. But then the images are blank.</p><p style="font-family: Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 12px;"><span style="font-size: 10pt;">(From Pegasus 4.7 "The URL does not use a recognized protocol (12006)" appears where the images should be.)</span></p><p style="font-family: Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 12px;">It seems other email clients do not have this problem. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft