Community Discussions and Support
Can't delete message

[quote user="Thomas R. Stephenson"]

Right click on the message in the folder listing and select properties.  Make sure that the message is not marked read-only.

[/quote]

That was it.  But I wonder how it got that way.  I have never used "read-only" and I don't believe I ever right-clicked on that message.  Does "read-only" ever get set spontaneously?

[quote user="Thomas R. Stephenson"]<p>Right click on the message in the folder listing and select properties.  Make sure that the message is not marked read-only.</p><p>[/quote]</p><p>That was it.  But I wonder how it got that way.  I have never used "read-only" and I don't believe I ever right-clicked on that message.  Does "read-only" ever get set spontaneously?  </p>

(PM 4.41) I just received an email ... routine office stuff.  I read it.  I can't delete or move it from the new mail folder.  Simply, nothing happens when I try.  I restarted Pegasus Mail; that didn't help.  I can still read it.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

<p>(PM 4.41) I just received an email ... routine office stuff.  I read it.  I can't delete or move it from the new mail folder.  Simply, nothing happens when I try.  I restarted Pegasus Mail; that didn't help.  I can still read it.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.</p><p> </p>

Right click on the message in the folder listing and select properties.  Make sure that the message is not marked read-only.

<p>Right click on the message in the folder listing and select properties.  Make sure that the message is not marked read-only.</p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft