Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Tell-tale notification when mail is filtered

Hi

I don't know if this will be in the next version of Pegasus Mail...

The Telltale window only appears when new mail arrives in the New Mail folder. When mail is filtered using folder auto-filtering the telltale notification is not triggered.

Could this behaviour be changed so that the notification is triggered when new mail appears in any folder?

[Edit]

Also, could the notification area icon flap its wings for the same.

<P>Hi</P> <P>I don't know if this will be in the next version of Pegasus Mail...</P> <P>The Telltale window only appears when new mail arrives in the New Mail folder. When mail is filtered using folder auto-filtering the telltale notification is not triggered.</P> <P>Could this behaviour be changed so that the notification is triggered when new mail appears in any folder?</P> <P>Thanks :)</P> <P>[Edit]</P> <P>Also, could the notification area icon flap its wings for the same.</P>

Just a thought.   If you are filtering new messages to a specific folder rather than just leaving them in the NewMail folder, you could try inserting a rule before the message move action,

that does a Message Dialog action. You can supply a simple text line such as "New mail placed in Urgent folder".  See Pegasus Mail Help "actions that can be triggered by a rule"

Martin 

<p>Just a thought.   If you are filtering new messages to a specific folder rather than just leaving them in the NewMail folder, you could try inserting a rule before the message move action,</p><p>that does a Message Dialog action. You can supply a simple text line such as "New mail placed in Urgent folder".  See Pegasus Mail Help "actions that can be triggered by a rule"</p><p>Martin </p>

Thanks a lot, Martin

I've created a couple of rules for the two main addresses I would like notifications for. I'll let you know how it works.

<P>Thanks a lot, Martin</P> <P>I've created a couple of rules for the two main addresses I would like notifications for. I'll let you know how it works. </P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft