Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Fix the "Find" Function, Please

If you use the dropdown box to select "Search all folders in the selected mailbox", it does NOT do so! Specifically the "New mail" folder is not searched!

Big bummer. I've been doing bogus searches for years and not realized it.

The only way to actually search ALL of the folders is to start your search while in the "New mail"

folder, then select "Search the current folder and all folders at the

same level", then check the box "Search folders contained in sub-folders

as well".

In other words, for some reason the search function does NOT consider the "New mail" folder to actually be a folder, unless you start the search from within it....

This

applies to version 4.7, build 546, which I believe is the current

version. I do not know if prior version are also affected.

<p> If you use the dropdown box to select "Search all folders in the selected mailbox", it does <b>NOT</b> do so! Specifically the "New mail" folder is not searched!</p><p> Big bummer. I've been doing bogus searches for years and not realized it.</p><p> </p><p>The only way to actually search <b>ALL</b> of the folders is to start your search <b>while in the "New mail"</b> folder, then select "Search the current folder and all folders at the same level", then check the box "Search folders contained in sub-folders as well".</p><p> </p><p>In other words, for some reason the search function does <b>NOT</b> consider the "New mail" folder to actually be a folder, unless you start the search from within it....</p> This applies to version 4.7, build 546, which I believe is the current version. I do not know if prior version are also affected.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft