Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Inconsistent Behavior When Filling in BCC Field

Hello,

One super convenient feature that I use all the time when sending e-mails is to use the "autocomplete" function. If I type the first few letters of an e-mail address, it will autocomplete the address from the MRU (Most Recently Used List).

The super slick thing is that when I've typed enough letters to fetch the desired name, I can just hit the "Comma" key and it will insert the full e-mail address, append a comma and a space, allowing me to CC multiple people extremely rapidly.

However, if I try this same trick in the "BCC" field, as soon as I hit the comma the program interprets this as a valid letter and will not function properly. Instead I have to fetch the desired address, then hit "End", "Comma", "Spacebar" before I can type in another address. It is not just the extra keystrokes, but also the fact that I have to stop touch-typing and move my hand (whilst watching) to find the "End" key, then return my hand to the home-row to hit the "Comma" and "Spacebar" keys.

This slows filling in multiple BCC addresses significantly.

Thanks!

<p>Hello,</p><p>One super convenient feature that I use all the time when sending e-mails is to use the "autocomplete" function. If I type the first few letters of an e-mail address, it will autocomplete the address from the MRU (Most Recently Used List).</p><p> The super slick thing is that when I've typed enough letters to fetch the desired name, I can just hit the "Comma" key and it will insert the full e-mail address, append a comma <b>and</b> a space, allowing me to CC multiple people extremely rapidly.</p><p> </p><p>However, if I try this same trick in the "BCC" field, as soon as I hit the comma the program interprets this as a valid letter and will not function properly. Instead I have to fetch the desired address, then hit "End", "Comma", "Spacebar" before I can type in another address. It is not just the extra keystrokes, but also the fact that I have to stop touch-typing and move my hand (whilst watching) to find the "End" key, then return my hand to the home-row to hit the "Comma" and "Spacebar" keys.</p><p>This slows filling in multiple BCC addresses significantly.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks! </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft