Community Discussions and Support
uuencoding message

Martin,

Thank you for the help!

Bob

<P>Martin,</P> <P>Thank you for the help!</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>Bob</P>

When I send an e-mail with an attachment the following message is automatically added at the bottom of the e-mail message:

This message contains the file

'OpenSpace_DoNotBuild.pdf', which has been

* uuencoded. If you are using Pegasus Mail, then you can

use

* the browser's eXtract function to lift the original

contents

* out to a file, otherwise you will have to extract the

* and uudecode it manually.

It really confuses people. Is there any way I can turn this message off?

<P>When I send an e-mail with an attachment the following message is automatically added at the bottom of the e-mail message:</P><FONT size=2> <P align=left>This message contains the file</P> <P align=left>'OpenSpace_DoNotBuild.pdf', which has been</P> <P align=left>* uuencoded. If you are using Pegasus Mail, then you can</P> <P align=left>use</P> <P align=left>* the browser's eXtract function to lift the original</P> <P align=left>contents</P> <P align=left>* out to a file, otherwise you will have to extract the</P> <P align=left>message</P> <P align=left>* and uudecode it manually.</P> <P align=left mce_keep="true"> </P> <P align=left>It really confuses people. Is there any way I can turn this message off?</P> <P align=left mce_keep="true"> </P></FONT>

Go into Pegasus Mail menu:   Tools/Options/Outgoing Mail/Messages & Replies.   Check the box "Use Mime features".   Click OK and your done [:)]

Restart Pegasus Mail 

Martin 

<p>Go into Pegasus Mail menu:   Tools/Options/Outgoing Mail/Messages & Replies.   Check the box "Use Mime features".   Click OK and your done [:)]</p><p>Restart Pegasus Mail </p><p>Martin </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft