Mercury Suggestions
Module interface access needed when invalid path error is thrown

All,

On startup after the from v4.74 to v4.80 MercuryI failed to load throwing a "No such file or directory" error.  I tracked the problem down to the path to the certificate in the MercuryI section of mercury.ini file.  The previous certificate was named "imapcert" which v4.80 obviously did not like.  I run in a second Mercury instance in which I run MercuryS so I copied its newly created certificate, then modified the path in the .ini.  My suggestion is to consider whether it would be feasible to allow access to the module GUI after encountering an error like "No such file or directory". 

One other suggestion is to provide the ability to create a certificate from outside of the modules so as not to be dependent on a module starting up in order to create a certificate.

<p>All,</p><p>On startup after the from v4.74 to v4.80 MercuryI failed to load throwing a "No such file or directory" error.  I tracked the problem down to the path to the certificate in the MercuryI section of mercury.ini file.  The previous certificate was named "imapcert" which v4.80 obviously did not like.  I run in a second Mercury instance in which I run MercuryS so I copied its newly created certificate, then modified the path in the .ini.  My suggestion is to consider whether it would be feasible to allow access to the module GUI after encountering an error like "No such file or directory".  </p><p>One other suggestion is to provide the ability to create a certificate from outside of the modules so as not to be dependent on a module starting up in order to create a certificate. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft