Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 241

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_name' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 241

Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 242

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_alias' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 242

Notice: Undefined offset: 68 in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 238

Notice: Trying to get property 'cat_pid' of non-object in /var/www/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Category.php on line 238
Mailbox locked on opening | PMAIL COMMUNITY
IMAP
Mailbox locked on opening

If having more than one IMAP-mailbox and/or many folders, it takes a while vor Pegasus to completely close. Maybe Win10 shuts down before Pegasus has finished and the MAILBOXP.LCK remains in your mailboxdirectory.

I have configured Pegasus showing the little infowindow indicating new mails in my IMAP-Mailboxes. If that is closed by Pegasus at shutdown, you may shut down Windows (Win7 64bit and 32bit here).

Regards

Olaf

<p>If having more than one IMAP-mailbox and/or many folders, it takes a while vor Pegasus to completely close. Maybe Win10 shuts down before Pegasus has finished and the MAILBOXP.LCK remains in your mailboxdirectory.</p><p>I have configured Pegasus showing the little infowindow indicating new mails in my IMAP-Mailboxes. If that is closed by Pegasus at shutdown, you may shut down Windows (Win7 64bit and 32bit here).</p><p>Regards</p><p>     Olaf </p>

I am using Pegasus 4.7 in Windows 10 with 64 bit processor.  Also, using IMAP to read email.

I discontinue the  mailbox before exiting. However, the next time I try to open Pegasus I always get the message

that the mailbox is locked, I didn't have this problem when using POP3.  When I continue with the connection

everythings is OK, except that message preview is not wroking. 

What can be the problem?  Do I have a setting wrong? 

<p>I am using Pegasus 4.7 in Windows 10 with 64 bit processor.  Also, using IMAP to read email.</p><p>I discontinue the  mailbox before exiting. However, the next time I try to open Pegasus I always get the message</p><p>that the mailbox is locked, I didn't have this problem when using POP3.  When I continue with the connection</p><p>everythings is OK, except that message preview is not wroking. </p><p><span style="font-size: 10pt;">What can be the problem?  Do I have a setting wrong? </span></p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft