International Pegasus Mail
PMail in Czech language?

[quote user="mcduff"]

My Czech colleagues in our non-profit have problems with the english version or do not want to use pmail unless it is in Czech. For previous versions up to 3.12, it was possible to get a Czech version. I tried contacting the person who did that without result.

Can you use the 3.12 Czech version files also for 4.41?

If not, what is needed to make it work again?

Thanks

Mcduff 

[/quote]

The 3.12 Czech version filesCANNOT be used with v4.41. No Czech translation for v4.41 is actually available (it seems that one is in progress but I don't know when it is available).

The only solution for you to use PM in Czech is to use v3.12, you can also collaborate to a new Czech translation for v4.41.

Regards

[quote user="mcduff"]<p>My Czech colleagues in our non-profit have problems with the english version or do not want to use pmail unless it is in Czech. For previous versions up to 3.12, it was possible to get a Czech version. I tried contacting the person who did that without result.</p><p>Can you use the 3.12 Czech version files also for 4.41?</p><p>If not, what is needed to make it work again?</p><p> Thanks</p><p>Mcduff </p><p>[/quote]</p><p>The 3.12 Czech version filesCANNOT be used with v4.41. No Czech translation for v4.41 is actually available (it seems that one is in progress but I don't know when it is available).</p><p>The only solution for you to use PM in Czech is to use v3.12, you can also collaborate to a new Czech translation for v4.41.</p><p>Regards</p><p> </p>

My Czech colleagues in our non-profit have problems with the english version or do not want to use pmail unless it is in Czech. For previous versions up to 3.12, it was possible to get a Czech version. I tried contacting the person who did that without result.

Can you use the 3.12 Czech version files also for 4.41?

If not, what is needed to make it work again?

Thanks

Mcduff 

<p>My Czech colleagues in our non-profit have problems with the english version or do not want to use pmail unless it is in Czech. For previous versions up to 3.12, it was possible to get a Czech version. I tried contacting the person who did that without result.</p><p>Can you use the 3.12 Czech version files also for 4.41?</p><p>If not, what is needed to make it work again?</p><p> Thanks</p><p>Mcduff </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft