International Pegasus Mail
Active sync

Michael,

Alternatives:

DavMail, Thunderbird, IMAP, POP3, OWA etc.   Don't spend too much time on ActiveSync. Be aware that ActiveSync requires a direct link to MsExchange Server (inside a corporate network).

There are multiple tools to access Outlook and Microsoft Exchange database.

From the Microsoft website is the following statement:

Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 is the latest sync software release for Windows Mobile-powered devices. ActiveSync provides a great synchronization experience with Windows®-powered PCs and Microsoft Outlook right out of the box. Note: Microsoft ActiveSync works only with Windows XP SP2 or earlier. 

Martin 

<p>Michael,</p><p>Alternatives:</p><p>DavMail, Thunderbird, IMAP, POP3, OWA etc.   Don't spend too much time on ActiveSync. Be aware that ActiveSync requires a direct link to MsExchange Server (inside a corporate network).</p><p>There are multiple tools to access Outlook and Microsoft Exchange database.</p><p> From the Microsoft website is the following statement:</p><p> <span style="color: rgb(80, 80, 80); font-family: wf_segoe-ui_normal, 'Segoe UI', Segoe, 'Segoe WP', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px;">Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 is the latest sync software release for Windows Mobile-powered devices. ActiveSync provides a great synchronization experience with Windows®-powered PCs and Microsoft Outlook right out of the box. Note: Microsoft ActiveSync works only with Windows XP SP2 or earlier.</span><span style="font-size: 10pt;"> </span></p><p>Martin </p>

I am a user ever since 1992, and with great pleasure.

Unfortunately the IMAP option is no longer avialable at one of my accounts, only acyive sunc.

Can I use this in PMail (version 4.73) and if so, how to install?

Bw, Tos 

<p>I am a user ever since 1992, and with great pleasure.</p><p>Unfortunately the IMAP option is no longer avialable at one of my accounts, only acyive sunc.</p><p>Can I use this in PMail (version 4.73) and if so, how to install?</p><p> </p><p>Bw, Tos </p>

I have absolutey no idea how ActiveSync works, but maybe this is the application (DavMail, and this isn't spam!) you need for accessing your mail etc. I'm using it for successfully bypassing "Outlook Web App".

I have absolutey no idea how ActiveSync works, but maybe <a mce_href="http://davmail.sourceforge.net/index.html" target="_blank" href="http://davmail.sourceforge.net/index.html">this is the application</a> (DavMail, and <i>this isn't spam</i>!) you need for accessing your mail etc. I'm using it for successfully bypassing "Outlook Web App".
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft